Monday, March 11, 2013

Preface

I like to ask questions and most of the questions I ask start with "why", thus I will ask lots of question that could be answered by me. I am not claiming to know everything but over past few years I have asked "why" and it only make sense if its looked in this point of view.

This theory has simple formulations but I will not talk about equations as first problem I don't know if these are correct, secondly I don't know if people will be interested in them.

To start with, why we do we need a new theory?

Simple answer to this is, what we have today is close approximation of how things are, we really don't know how atoms look or where Big Bang started from. This theory has to be in steps, its like everything is linked to another, you take out one thing and other thing isn't supported. Thus concepts like General Relativity contradicting with Quantum Mechanics do not exist in this theory.

Everything is connected to another, where if you tweak one part, everything else has to change, my point is that its a complete theory of everything, from source of creation of universe all the way to how atoms really work and what is gravity.

Everything is perfectly linked and taken as a whole system rather than different components.

These are the topics that I will discuss:

1. Big Bang (How it all started)
2. What is gravity? What's the energy source of it?
3. What is an atom? What are its components based on this theory?
4. What is light?
5. Big Crunch (Why it needs to happen?)

The topics like Gravity and atom will be broken into many sub topics that I would cover in many parts as I do not know how many parts it would take, but when it's all done, I hope you have understood the new concept of looking at things.

No comments:

Post a Comment